Built in 1900, this building was a teaching convent owned by the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary. It served as a public school for grades 1 to 10 and as a girls' boarding school for 60 years.

Visit a traditional classroom complete with a mannequin wearing a nun's period habit. View the parlour, which served as a reception area for the guests, the chapel, Mother Superior's small bedroom, along with photos and artefacts from the community and surrounding area.

This historic convent is a reminder of our heritage and serves to recognize the important contribution made by the Sisters in the development of the village of St-Pierre-Jolys and surroundings. The building was declared a provincial heritage site in 1989.

On the museum grounds are also located the "Cabane d'mon oncle Armand", Sugar-Shack, and the Goulet House - "Maison Goulet".